Wednesday 5 October 2016

Caught on Camera laughing Layout with Anita Bownds


Hi..
Today I'm sharing a layout and process video using the September kit crop kit 
Full of lovely jillibean soup products 

With this layout I wanted to use the pinks and the yellows as my main colours 
And just a little bit of that dark blue 

I cut 2 borders for the top of my layout and with one of them I used deco paper edges 
Then I just cut different sizes of pattern paper for my layers behind my photo 
I fussy cut lots of flowers out but only ended up using a few on this layout 


I used a sticker for part of my title and some of the stickers 
As added ephemera





Here is my process video




pop on over to the shop and crop website and check out more fun
scrappy products and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code
AB5 during checkout !

Thanks for checking out my post today 

Cheers Anita..xx






1 comment: