Wednesday 19 October 2016

Hello Cute Girl Layout With Anita Bownds


Hi there,
Happy Wednesday to you all ..today I'm sharing a layout using the millie and June papers 
from fancy pants designs 


I started off with white cardstock my fav ..
Then cut a strip of patterned paper for the top of my layout 
Then 2 more strips of the floral paper one to add the the bottom of my layout and the other
To add over the bottom edge of the striped patterned paper 




I used the cute word from a set of my cutfiles 
and used some jillibean soup stickers for the rest of my title 


You can find my cutfiles Here




I also added some of the ephemera bits to the bottom of my layout on the right hand side 
And I punched out little stars from the pink patterned paper to match the jillibean soup star stickers 



I added 3 layers behind my photo of patterned paper and popped in a tag 
in the layers at the top of my photo 
I layered the prize ribbon and added some double sided tape
So pop on over the the shop and crop shop website 
And check out the Millie and June collection 
It's absolutely lovely with the pops of gold foil
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code
AB5 during checkout !






Thanks for checking out my post today..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment