Friday 28 October 2016

Shop and Crop leftover layout!!!

Good morning, Rikki here for the Shop and Crop today, and today is all about stash busting and how to use some of your older products with some new ones...... this is something I like to do from time to time, it works really well when your trying to be good and not spend.

Also its great because I have a tray on my desk which I keep some odds and ends like some bits left over from the Shop and Crop kits. So if your like me this is the layout for you.




I was given the Lindy's Stamp Gang - Little Lindy - Try Me Set - Tiffany's Blue set to try and as the months have gotten away from me I forgot about them , but I remember and they are really easy to use, I laid down my gold mist first allowed that to dry and then misted water directly on the page.... where I wanted the blue to go.

The Lindy's Stamp Gang powders are great to sprinkle directly onto the mist water , just sprinkle and your done.....




Dont forget to use your stencils, just trace around some objects with a lead pencil to add interest on your background, even scribble a circle before you stick your layers down.





Washi tape is another great thing to have handy, a simple grid really works on a plain background. 




Another handy hint is keep your pizza box that your kits /orders come in you can cut up the card and use them in between your layers to give yourself some dimension....



Direct Marshmallow Mixed Media Carstock




Lindy's Stamp Gang - Little Lindy - Try Me Set - Tiffany's Blue








12x12 Template - Triangles

So I hope I have inspired you to use some of your stash..... till next time have a creative day.



No comments:

Post a Comment