Wednesday 14 December 2016

Spoiled kitty layout with Anita Bownds


Hi there,
Anita with you Today I'm sharing a layout created with the 
For shop and crop kit club 

I started with my white cardstock flicking some colour blast shimmer spray across the cardstock 
Then I cut 2 strips of the striped patterned paper and used scissors to ad a scallop edge
And added top and bottom of my layout 


Then I fussy cut the words from another bit of patterned paper from the kit and added 
Top and bottom of my layout in 2 corners 

Next I added some stickers from the sticker sheet 
Around the words


I matted the photo on patterned paper and used the reserved side of the patterned paper 
To add behind as a layer I also made a tag from patterned paper and add some twine


Then I added some of the stickers around my photo and added a fussy cut word as part of my title 
Using the alphas in the kit I added my rest of the title 


Then to finish it off I added some stickers top and bottom of my layout 


I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

No comments:

Post a Comment