Sunday 15 January 2017

'Adore You' mixed media tags


Hello scrappy peeps, Sarah here today with some mixed media tags using the Bo Bunny 'Farmers Market' Collection. I started out making some cards (which you would have seen last week) and then my big luggage tags caught my eye. I applied some of the patterned paper to the tags using gel medium. I applied some white gesso and Dylusions paints to them, as pictured below.

I had these two little photos of my youngest son from some time ago that I thought would go well with the themed paper. I used stickers from the Bo Bunny 'Farmers Market' sticker sheet and layered chipboard, Green Tara Fantasy Bloom Ochre and other embellishments from my stash. I used a black fineliner for the edges and an Ali Edwards Week in the Life stamp set for the text. The circle embellsihment is from Charms Creations with the 'Adore You' flair from D-lish Scraps. Here are some close up shots;
Thanks for joining me....until next time!

1 comment:

  1. These are just too cute! Love the background and all the fun details!

    ReplyDelete