Sunday 29 January 2017

'Game On' by Sarah Rosse


Good morning all, Sarah here with another layout using the So Rad collection by Simple Stories. For this layout I used a piece of the 100lb heavyweight cardstock, available in store and stitched it onto the background of a piece of patterned paper from the So Rad collection. Using a stencil from my stash, I sprayed Lindy's Stamp Gang spray in T-Bird Turquoise to create the background. The turquoise matched some of the colours in the patterned paper, so was ideal!

This photo is of my nephew and son playing a car game on the xbox. The photo was snapped by my mum when she last bought my newphew to visit our new home. I like the perspective of the back of their heads - shows the intensity of the game they were playing (they were too busy to look around at the camera perhaps).

The rest of this layout was embellished using cut aparts pieces, die cuts and stickers from the So Rad collection. The photo is matted on a printed acetate piece that came with the collection. I just love the colours in it and how the background can still be seen through parts of the photo mat. The game controllers are so cute! The black one was a die cut and the white one I cut out from a piece of the paper in the collection. The stickers were from the So Rad sticker sheet and just finished off the layout perfectly - It even has some of the strange sayings my son comes out with like "sup bro?" and "gamer for LYF".
Here are some close up shots;

Thanks again for popping by to check out my layout....I just love the So Rad collection and I'm sure you will too! Check it out in store at www.shopandcrop.com.au. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment