Sunday 26 February 2017

Bo Bunny's Butterfly Kisses by Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here today showcasing the most beautiful Butterfly Kisses collection from Bo Bunny. The whole gorgeous range can be purchased instore here. This is a photo of my youngest son 'mowing' the lawn. The cute look on his face and his whole demeanour inspired the title - 'Don't grow up! Just stay like that'. This was created using a mix of aplha stickers. The Shop and Crop Scrapbooking online store has a great range of aplha stickers that can be purchased here. On the layout above I have used 'Butterfly Kisses Flutter' patterned paper as the base, spread some white gesso with my fingers and layered my photo with the 'Butterfly Kisses Peaceful' and 'Butterfly Kisses Joy' patterned paper and lovely chipboard frame. Coincidentally, this range matched the colour of my son's jumper very nicely!

The little white fence die cut layered on front of the photo was cut from a die in my stash. The jars embellies on this layout would have to be my absolute favorite from this collection - the 'Butterfly Kisses Joy' patterned paper is full of these beauties....they would be divine on a card front or as a background paper....just so cute! I handcut these two for a complimenting embellishment on the page.

The collection also comes with emphemera and layered chipboard stickers which can be used on any project. The butterfly sticker shown here was layered with some of the patterned paper and some cotton from my stash to make an embellishment cluster. Using a Dylusions paint pen, I doodled around the edges to finish the layout off, mounting it on some blue cardstock in my stash to compliment the blue tones in the embellishments and my son's gumboots.

As I was cutting the 'Butterfly Kisses Peaceful' photo mat, I turned the paper over to see the most gorgeous piece - perfect for a card front, so that's what I also created.
Quite a simple card, I just cut the patterned paper to fit the card base, leaving a small white border. I added some stamping to the front using a stamp set and the Misti tool. If you havent used a Misti before, this is a great tool for ensuring your stamping is lined up for re-stamping over and over again, as you can see in the pictures below.



To finish the card I used a Wink of Stella pen and some pearls. I just love the sparkle the Wink of Stella provides.
Until next time, I hope you will join me then! I'd love to see the projects you are making using the delightful Bo Bunny Butterfly Kisses collection. Remember to pop on over to the Shop and Crop blog to see the amazing work by the design team and for loads of inspiration and layout ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment