Monday 27 February 2017

Guest Designer.....

"JOY" Lydia Gibson
 
Hi there Shop & Crop friends, Lydia here and I am so excited to be here on the blog a Guest Designer.

First of all I think it's best for you all to get to know me a bit better.
 

 
I’m Lydia Gibson, a 15 year old creative teenager who has a huge passion in documenting her every day. I live with my mum, dad and younger sister in a small country town in south-east Queensland, Australia. I was first introduced to the scrapbooking industry at a young age from my scrapbooking mum, starting with stamping and that’s how I got to what I love to do today. I currently love to document my everyday through my love of photography with Project Life, Traditional 12x12 layouts, Mixed Media and lots more.

So today I have my very first layout for you showcasing some of the products in the Shop & Crop store. These products include a lot of Pink Paislee's Paige Evans 'Take Me Away' collection.
 
 
My eyes defiantly lit up when I received some of this collection as I loved it so much and I love this layout turned out.

Omg this gorgeous white flower with gold in the center was the perfect finishing touch to this layout.

 

 
I added a patterned paper matte behind my photo and added some of the 'Take Me Away' chipboard thickers and one of the paperclips with a little bow from the collection also.
 





 
So that my friends is my first creation for the Shop & Crop blog and I will be back soon to shares some more of my work.


In the mean time you can find me on these social media platforms.

Instagram - @lyd_gibson
Lydia xxx
 
 

1 comment: