Saturday 11 March 2017

'Think Happy and Be Happy' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Crafters,

My turn up on the blog today with a couple of layouts I created using the March Kaisercraft Kit (Kaisercraft Wildflower Collection) and other assorted mixed media products available for purchase or on order from Shop and Crop Scrapbooking.

If you haven't had a look at the kit as yet here it is in all it's glory!! Loads of value and full instructions on how to create a few lovely layouts. 

My post today is to show you what else you can create with the kit or collection (with a few added extras from your stash or from the shop)

Don't forget that if you place an online order with Shop and Crop Scrapbooking to use the code EA5 at checkout to receive a discount.




Here are my layouts and I have added a list of extra supplies used at the end of this post :-) 


Some close ups - 



Other Products Used - 

March Kaisercraft Kit
Colourblast Colour Spray in Rainforest and Lagoon
Irresistable Spray in Lime
Colourblast Shimmer Spray in Apple of My Eye
Kaisercraft Texture Grid Stamp
Lace
Ruler and black marker

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓


Here is my second layout which is also based on this month's challenge sketch!



I have also included a close up of how I created the flower background using Colourblast Paste in Envy and Rose Petal Shimmer Spray using the new gorgeous flower layering stencil from Tim Holtz.


Here is the March Challenge Sketch, we'd love to see your entry!

No automatic alt text available.



Products Used - 

Kaisercraft March Kit
Colour Blast Paste in Envy 
Colour Shimmer Spray in Rose Petal
Chipboard Rectangle
Prima Watercolour Confection Pan - The Classics
Gesso
3D foam mounting Tape


That's it from me today, thanks so much for visiting the blog.

Make sure you leave me some love.

Elisa xx



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creating, love the fabulous stencilling, and that kit looks pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete