Thursday 27 April 2017

Beautiful....

Hello there!

Today I'm back to share with you a layout and a card I made using the awesome My Mind's Eye "Hooray" Collection that I received earlier this month in my DT pack :)

First up I have my beautiful layout! 


To create the background I used one of Kaiser's 12 x 12 templates - Damask Quarters with texture paste and then randomly sprayed Kaiser Mists over it!  To get the flickers of Mists I removed the lid and just tapped the squirter piece until I was happy with the additional colour on my page. Then finished off the layout with bit and pieces from the Love Always Pack, some stickers from the MME Hooray Collection and Green Tara Flowers.






Other products I have used from my stash include, Manor House Flowers and some Dusty Attic Chipboard.




My last share for this post is a card I made using left over pieces from the MME Hooray Collection I embellished it with a few gorgeous little Wood Veneer Pieces I received in my DT kit! 
To finish off the card I have added a few flowers from my stash and some flicks of Picket Fence Distress Stain Spray.


Well that's all from me today!  Don't forget about our gorgeous Mood Board challenge we have, there is still a few days to enter and maybe win yourself a fabulous prize.......

  Also remember if your stopping over at the shop be sure to use the code TR5 so you can get $5 off your purchase!

Until next time 
Tania xx



1 comment: