Thursday 20 July 2017

Hello Happy Girl & Let the Adventure Begin

 These layouts were created from a past kit and you can find the current kits here in the shop.
 I guarantee you wont be disappointed if you're looking for a kit club because the shop has a variety to suit different types of creativity.



I like this sketch a lot and use it when I have three photos to scrap.  I chose the colour that matched my photos in the papers then found a piece of tissue paper to put behind my white cardstock matted photo.  The flamingos and the sticker underneath the photos along with the 'Happy' part of my title were from the sticker sheet.  The Dear Lizzy Brad also went perfectly with my happy little great granddaughter and I loved the addition of hot pink colour of the alpha and asterisks with the turquoise of the papers and the photos.
 





Now for my final layout using the kit.


The plain cardstock is also part of the kit and I edged it with some of the Patterned Paper.  I balanced the colours by cutting the circles and tags to place diagonally opposite each other.  The wood veneer title and the caravan element were perfect for this layout because we holiday in our caravan quite a bit and often its a big adventure.
I used a background stencil with Colour Blast Paste before adhering my photos and cut aparts.  I loved this kit which also included the cute arrow paperclips I used on this layout but there were many others to choose from.  I also used some of the sticker alphas with the wood veneer to create my title.





If you'd like to try a kit or purchase a subscription you can find them 

You can also use my code SS5 to receive a discount from the shop.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creating Sandra, love the cute photos in the first layout.. and looks like a great time was happening in the second layout!

    ReplyDelete