Wednesday 26 July 2017

So very Loved Layout With Anita Bownds


Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a baby layout of my daughter eve ,with a few leftover bits of patterned papers 
and stickers from the carta Bella collection it's a girl 
I had this bright yellow polka dot patterned paper I wanted to use as the boarder around my white cardstock 


Then I machine stitched around the edge of my cardstock to create a stitched border 
Then I wanted to add some paint before adding my photo and flowers 
I used a paint brush and some samco pink paint I had in my stash and mixed it with a little bit of gesso to lighten it so it would be a softer color then I brushed it on then aloud it to dry naturally after it was dry I added some dark pink splats and some yellow across the background then aloud to dry and added the stencil across the background 
Then aloud that to dry then it was time to embellish the layout with flowers and stickers 


Here is my process video I hope you enjoy it


And here is some close ups of my layout 





Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today 
And don't forget to pop on over to the shop and crop website 
and check out the kits and other goodies in store 

Thanks for checking out my layouts today 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today

1 comment:

  1. The pink and yellow together is a great combo and it looks so pretty on your layout.

    ReplyDelete