Thursday 24 August 2017

Hello...

Two family birthdays over...2 more to go..LOL
And one is the BIG one....turning 18!!!
(wish that was me again!!!)

I have a couple of shares today.

Fabulous day


For the background in this layout, I have used some Dylusion paint along with the Colourblast Cube which adds a shimmer to your layout.


I have also added some Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals onto some acetate with water and dabbed around my page. I used the blue from this set.


I have then used a circle template and a Midnight Blue Stayz On Ink pad to create the circles in my background.

Here is some close ups:


I have used some A2ZScraplet Chipboard which I have inked as well.

For my title I have used some Kaisercraft script clear stickers.

You can find in shop here:

Kaisercraft

Thanks for stopping by today....




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic creating Kylie.. love that color on the back ground!

    ReplyDelete