Tuesday 21 November 2017

'Beach Babe' and 'Seaside Escape' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Shop and Croppers!

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layouts featuring the November Cropaholic Kit and bits and pieces from my stash.

This is the link to the kit in the shop. Make sure you use the code EA5 if you put in an order to Shop and Crop Scrapbooking.


designed by the lovely Belinda Lowe and featuring 

This months kit includes:
  • 1 49 & Market Sea Sand and Sun Collection 12 x 12 Paper Pad Collection
  • 1 49 & Market Sea , Sand and Sun Embellishment Sheet
  • 1 set of Scrapmatts Chipboard
  • 1 Colourblast Shimmer Spray
  • Specialty Mix Media Texture.
  • exclusive embellishment pack 
  • Cardstock
  • 1 Bubble stamp
  •  Subscribe today for this fantastic kit.

Here is one of Belinda's fantastic designs



I was lucky enough to be able to design a few different layouts with the kit as well and this is the first of my designs! If you are a subscriber, as a bonus you will have access to my step by step instructions for this layout 'Beach Babe'.




Here are some close ups!!




Just look at all those goodies that you get in the kit, I made two layouts and have plenty leftover for many more ...

and my second layout using this awesome kit....

Titled 'Seaside Escapes'


Here are some close ups of the finer details.








Well that's it from me today, I hope you have enjoyed seeing what you can create with your kits and a few extra pieces.

Hugs xx

Elisa








No comments:

Post a Comment