Wednesday 13 December 2017

Hello.....

Well its that crazy time of the year....


Lots of parties and the end of another school year.
But today i'm here to share a couple of layouts i have created.

Joy


I love getting my crop kits every month with so much product.
The Bo Bunny papers and embellishments in the November Crop Kit are so yummy and gorgeous.

November Crop Kit

I have used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shakers for my back ground along with a star template and some texture paste.



Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shakers
Texture Paste
Star template


I have used some A2ZScraplets chipboard on my layout too.

Adventure

This layout i created for my friend. Very lucky to have these photo's of Liam instead of my girlie layouts.



For my background i have again used some texture pastes and templates along with some blue ink.

I used some Pinkfresh papers from the October crop kit.

October Crop Kit

Here are a couple of close ups:


Well i hope everyone has done all their Xmas shopping and not left to the last minute ...ha ha.

Thanks for stopping by today....







No comments:

Post a Comment