Thursday 28 December 2017

Hello...

Well who ate too much pudding and pavlova like my family did !!!

Did Santa bring what you wanted????

Our family celebrated quietly at home with everyone coming around to our place.

I have had a bit of scrapping time in between working which is good for this busy time of the year.

Christmas Day

This months challenge...


I decided to do a layout and a couple of cards using the November Bo Bunny's Carousel Christmas Collection.




And my cards...not really a card maker but i have a go.


Hello Happy




I created this layout using Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart papers and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Shakers



They come in many colours and are so easy to use - you just shake on page and had water!

I have also used A2ZScraplets chipboard on my layout.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Xmas break.


No comments:

Post a Comment