Sunday 18 February 2018

Sand Between Your Toes and Sun, Sand and Sea Layouts...............

Hi there!

Tania with you on the blog today to share a couple of pages I created for the January Crop Kit using the gorgeous Penelope Dee - Summer Breeze Papers.  Absolutely loved this kit, not only for the papers but all the matching embellishments that were also in the kit!

First up is my "Sand between the Toes" page.......


Some close ups.





The second page  "Sun, Sand, Sea"


A few close ups.





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the store here and check out this amazing kit and all the awesome goodies that comes in it, this one comes with instructions to make these two layouts. I have previously shared a couple of pages that I had made with the left overs.   You can also check out all the other fabulous kits and products on offer, you won't be disappointed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment