Wednesday 26 October 2016

#So Sweet Layout with Anita Bownds

Hi there,
Happy Wednesday today I'm sharing a layout using one of my NeatNCraftyCutz cutfiles 
And I've taken a few photos of how I added the patterned paper to the back of the cutfile cut



I started by adding a border behind my white cardstock
I added machine stitching around the edge


 

I added the green patterned paper behind for the leaves
I fussy cut heaps of flowers out and popped them on pop dots






After added all the leaves I used double sided foam tape and popped it up
Away from the cardstock and did the same to the flowers 


Here is my cut file I used for this layout 


You can find it here 

I layered the flowers in a bunch




And layered patterned paper and a bit of vellum that I die cut with a doily die
And I added my title a simple layout with lots of wow!





check out the shop and crop website
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 
Xx










No comments:

Post a Comment