Saturday 22 October 2016

Another layout using October's Crop kit !!!!

Good morning Rikki here today to show you how to use ever bit of your Shop and Crop Crop kit for October, this is something that I often try to make sure I do, as I am really trying not to add to my ever growing stash..... and lets face it if you have your kit out why not keep going?



The only thing that I added to this layout is some vellum from my stash and thats good because I am using what I have...... if you dont have vellum you can skip this layer or, you could try and use some baking paper.... it would give you that sheer look without buying anything new.




The Hooray layer is from your packaging on the acrylic shapes..... why throw it out when is so pretty....





Dont forget you still have time to enter this months Sketch challenge....... got to be in it to win it!!!!

Also dont forget:

When you subscribe to a
 kit subscription will receive $5 off their first kit all you need is my code you just punch it in at the check out. Also this includes any other order you do at Shop and Crop......

Discount code : RG5

Till next time, have a creative day

No comments:

Post a Comment