Monday 17 July 2017

Having Fun with Mixed Media!!

Hi there! 
Tania here today to share a couple of Mixed Media Projects using some yummy Mixed Media Products I received in my DT kit!! How much fun is Mixed Media, getting all messy and trying out new ways to use awesome products.....LOVE IT!
The first project is a layout.  I started by adding the Kaiser Brick Template Pattern to the background page. Then came the fun part adding my colours :) firstly I randomly sprinkled some Lindy's Stamp Gang Tainted Love Teal Magical's over the page and activated it with some spritzes of water until I was happy. Next I used Colour Blast Lipstick Shimmer Cube and randomly applied it with a brush adding more water as I went to spread across the page! I then used the Kaiser Charcol Mist and randomly flicked it across the page until I was happy with it!
I then finished of the page by adding my papers and embellishments from my stash!  I also painted some of my flowers with the Lipstick Shimmer Cube, perfect way to change the colour if needed!
I used a chipboard Title from the Dusty Attic Mini Caption #2 and sprayed it with the Kaiser mist!


Products used available in the store.





Page before it was embellished!


Some close ups!



Next up is a mini canvas I created using more of the yummy products from my DT Kit.  I started this canvas by adding and layering up lots of ripped pieces of printed tissue paper!  Once I was happy with it and it was dry I used the Gears from this Kaiser 12 x 12 Template below and applied it to the top left and bottom right of the canvas.  I added the Lindy's stamp gang Magical's randomly until happy with the amount and activate with water, and did the same with the Lip Stick Colour Blast Shimmer Cube.  Next I used the Classic Cherry Enamel Accents also from my DT kit and freehand drew a circle with it onto the centre of the canvas! Flicked some Kaiser Charcol Mist onto the background and then finished of the canvas with a couple of scrap papers and flowers from my stash!






The canvas before it was embellished!


Close Up!


Well that's my shares for today......I hope I have inspired you all to drag out those mixed media products or jump over to the store here and get yourself a little stash, you won't be disappointed MIXED MEDIA is so much fun.... 

Until next time, thanks for stopping by, Tania xx





2 comments:

  1. Wow what fabulous mixed media and amazing back grounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the mixed media.

    ReplyDelete