Sunday 9 July 2017

MY MINDS EYE - IN BLOOM KIT.

Hello there,
I hope you are having some good July weather, for me, the days have been quite glorious but the nights have been getting chilly!!

I would like to share with you two layouts I created using beautiful papers from My Minds Eye and this kit was also available at the Brisbane Craft Show in June.. If you missed the kit then, you can get this kit at the SHOP AND CROP KIT SUBSCRIPTION   at the Shop.

My first layout is suitable for a 4 by 6 inch portrait style photo and also uses the chipboard stickers and brads contained in the kit..  I loved the bold patterns and beautiful chunky chipboard stickers.

Some closer views..


The Floral Brads are so pretty!!
I loved the black paper with the gold spots... so elegant!!

BE YOU TI FUL.

Such pretty papers in this kit, and you get an abundance of embellishments to use.

The second layout uses a 4 by 6 portrait style photo and I was inspired by the elegance of the papers to create a layout using a Wedding Photo of my beautiful Mum..

Some closer views.
We create a lovely bunting across the top corner using the string beads and mini roses..

I loved the sweet gold chipboard hearts too..



Today.

I love the mix of black and gold and pink in the papers, the lace in the Kit adds such a feminine touch and the gold bead trim makes a wonderful bunting too..

You can find this Kit in the SHOP AND CROP KIT SUBSCRIPTION section of the SHOP AND CROP SCRAPBOOKING SHOP  . This kit has so much in it, I am sure I will be able to get a few more layouts created with these gorgeous My Minds Eye papers and embellishments.

There is so much to see in the SHOP AND CROP SCRAPBOOKING SHOP and beautiful Kits being added each month. Remember to use my code LC5 for a sweet discount on your order..



No comments:

Post a Comment