Friday 25 August 2017

Spoilt crazy cat layout with Anita Bownds


Hi their,
Today I'm sharing a layout created with the fabulous pet collection by flutterby designs 
And for my layout I decided to go with purple,blue,green,pink,yellow and orange 
Pretty much most of the colours but I wanted the purple to stand out so I used it as a border around my white cardstock .



Then I chose the multiple stripes to bring more colour into the layout 
as I wanted the design to got down the middle of the cardstock
Then I worked on layering the colours on to of each other and staggering them just a bit 


After I had the layers I added the cute cut file cut out behind my photo 
Letting the colours show through the top and bottom of the coloured layers


I fussy cut the words out for my title and adding them around my photo 


And here is a look at my photo and title 


Then to finish off the layout I flicked black gesso and added so colourful enamel dots

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today 
And don't forget to pop on over to the shop and crop website 
and check out the kits and other goodies in store 

Thanks for checking out my layouts today 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today



1 comment: