Wednesday 28 February 2018

Back to the Grind

Good Afternoon Shop and Croppers,

Face it......We all have those dreaded mandatory first day of school photos whether they be our own or those of our children. My children personally cringe looking back on the years and laugh at how supposedly silly each other looks. 

To coincide with the new school year and the release of the February Crop Kit I decided to do a First Day of School Layout.


This months kit contains products from  the Fancy Pants Take Note Collection,Scrap Fx,Green Tara, Kaisercraft and an exclusive embellishment pack

Here are the two individual pages - 

Left Side

Right Side
Aren't my cherubs just the sweetest - ha ha, especially the little photobomber who just wanted to get in on the first day action....

Here are some close ups of the products I used - 



Some of my layouts can be fairly simple but you don't always need a lot of product in order to tell a story, simple doesn't detract from the photo and some days I like my layouts to be structured. There is no right or wrong, its all about individuality and telling YOUR story the way that you want. Kits are a great way to give you ideas and some great products at a fantastic price.

If you haven't considered one ...try it, don't hesitate and I would love nothing more than to see what you create with the kit.

Happy Scrapping

Bee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment