Thursday 22 February 2018

Be You

Good Morning
 
Today on the blog I am sharing a mixed media canvas that I created using one of the papers from the January Crop Kit.
 
 
From the piece of scrapbooking paper I fussy cut the circles, then using dimension tape I created the three layered circles.
 
To start the canvas I covered it with a layer of gesso creating texture as I went, no that you can actually see it in the finished photo.
 
The next step is to add even more texture, find a stencil and your texture paste then go.
 
To add colour to the background I used dylusion sprays white linen and vibrant turquoise and water.
 
I made sure that I dried the sprays completely and then activate them again with water. While the water was wet I rolled my roll of paper towel over the top to remove some of the colour and create this mottle effect.
 
Once the canvas was completely dry I drew on my stems and leaves and added the words.
 
Don't forget to visit Shop and Crop Scrapbooking for all your kit needs and some fantastic bundle deals.
Happy Creating
 

No comments:

Post a Comment