Friday 16 February 2018

Hello...

I'm guessing that life has been very hectic for most getting children back to school. My girls were glad to be back....got a little bored with holidays!!

Today i thought i would like to show you a layout i completed for my masters for Scrapbooking Memories which wasn't published. My layout featured Cocoa Vanilla Papers and embellishments.
they are beautiful papers to work with especially using for girly layouts,

Bloom Where You Are Planted



There are some papers left in this range in the shop:

I also wanted to show a layout i completed using left overs from the Dec Cropoholic Kit.




You can find this kit here:

I also completed this layout using some of the Dec Cropo Kit and a few extras.


I have used Enamel Acents in my background plus some A2ZScraplet Chipboard.


Cocoa Vanilla have bought out some amazing ranges but i especially loved the summer collection. Its called "Endless Summer"

Chill Out



You can find in the shop here:




here is a close up:



Well i hope you have enjoyed my show today. Thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment