Monday 12 February 2018

Hallelujah

Happy February Shop and Croppers,

Where did January go? .......... I feel like the days are passing me by and I don't have enough time to document life and I think to myself....thank the lord for a KIT. Hallelujah!!!
The layout I have to share with you today is from the January Kaisercraft Kit


Kaisercraft Kits are our monthly kit containing approx $30 worth of co-ordinating Kaisercraft products and instruction sheets for two layout designs for just $29.95 per month (for subscribers).
The January Kaisercraft Kit was designed by the very talented Kylie Symons

Contains products from  The Documented Collection and includes:

  • 3  Specialty Pattern Paper
  • 1 Collection Paper Pack
  • 1 Die Cut Pattern Paper
  • 1 Packet of Collectables
  • 1 Specialty Embellishment Pack
  • Instructions for 2 layouts  

Here are a few close Ups:



Subscribe today for this fantastic kit or just get it as a one off purchase at the store HERE

In each kit you will receive the instructions and materials for the two layouts in the kit.

What are you waiting for? Giddy Up

Happy Scrapping

Bee xx








No comments:

Post a Comment