Sunday 19 March 2017

Introducing Kylie Symons.....


Hi..my name is Kylie Symons.


I have been on Shop and Crop DT for a long time- think i'm part of the furniture now!!

I live in a small town called Tumut which nestles in the Snowy Mountain Region.
I am happily married with 3 beautiful teenage girls.
I am also on the A2Z Scraplet Chipboard DT.



What inspires you to create:

My inspiration comes mainly from my family so that I can preserve all of their memories.


Favourite type of crafting:

My scrapbooking mostly comprises of 12x12 layouts but I like to explore and dable in mixed media or off the page a bit too. I love to doodle and use lots of bold colour throughout my scrapbooking.


Why do you love getting the subscription kits:

I have been subscribing for the Crop Kits for years as I find they provide me with the latest and greatest products on the market today


You can find more of my work here:

http://kylie-kyliesplace.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments: