Wednesday 8 March 2017

Life is beautiful layout With Anita Bownds


Hi there,
Anita here with you today sharing a layout of my lovely daughter who I'm missing she wen back to university at the end of last month, I always love her selfies..she's a filter fan and always chooses to use the cutest ones ..perfect for me to scrap I think..
So anyway my layout today I'm using the very lovely Simple Stories carpe diem collection you can find it in the shop and crop store here



When I seen the floral patterned paper I was I so totally have to fussy cut that and and I felt that it went perfectly with this photo.. I'm really loving polka dots and stripes lately so cute 
I started this layout with the fussy cut flowers and then I added the 2 strips of patterned papers at the top


I added the cut little live laugh love at the top


I fussy more of those pretty flowers from a cut apart cards
Made my own tag from a bit of patterned paper add a few layers behind my photo 
Added stickers from the sticker sheet 


Using the alpha stickers added my title , absolutely love them in 2 different styles 


And that's it a simple design with lots of lovely ..

I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Happy scrapping..xx

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college. ทำ ป้าย

    ReplyDelete