Saturday 18 March 2017

Introducing Tanya Froud.....



Hi Im Tanya I live in country NSW with my Husband and two teenagers James and Emily, the subject of most of my work even if they roll there eyes and protest when i want to take a few photos! 

My passion is mixed media and experementing with a range of products

I am also on Funky Flair Studio Design Team and Off the Rails.


What inspires you to create:

My inspiration for creating comes from every day life and whats going on around me... family friends event goals. It finds its way into my scrapbooking.


Favourite type of crafting:


My favorite crafting is scrapbooking, mainly mixed media scrapbooking and experimenting with a wide range of mediums. 


Where do you scrap:

I am lucky enough to have my own creative space at home taking over the spare room, its rarely tidy and I have several projects spread out on the go on my table.

Why do you love getting the subscription kits:

I look forward to getting kits in the mail as there is such a great range of products in the kits... with so much variety in the market its hard to choose what you want... all the hard work is done. You get a nice surprise each month and get to work with the latest products


You can find more of my work here:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya, so lovely to be creating here with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanya, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete