Wednesday 22 March 2017

hey sugar layout with Anita Bownds


Hi there,
Today I wanted to share a layout I created using the pink paislee oh my heart collection 
Its the cropaholic kit for this month and it's absolutely lovely 
And new cut files in my store today 
I was totally excited to try something a little different with the patterned papers using one of the patterned papers that had a unique quarted design 



I been seeing lots of people use a pink background and thought I would give it a try 
And as there is a lot of pink on this layout I wanted it to be spread out a bit so it would blend


So I done a process video so you can see just how I created this layout 


Here is a close up look at my fur baby enjoying his favourite cow skin rug



You can find my cut file here in my Etsy shop 






I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today 
Don't forget to pop on over and check out the kits this month 

Happy crafting 






1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, love the colors and the cut file is lovely!

    ReplyDelete