Friday 15 December 2017

'Be your own hero' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Shop and Croppers!

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layouts for you featuring bits and pieces from the October 2017 Cropaholic Kit and products from my stash.

The original October Cropaholic Kit features products from Flutterbys Flawsome Collection and was designed by Kylie Symons with another set of designs by Tania Ridgwell and includes:

  • 1 x Flutterby Flawsome Collection Kit
  • 1 Scrap Fx Stencil
  • 1 pot of Colourblast Envy Shimmer Paste
  • 1 pot of Lovely Lilac Embossing Powder
  • assorted fibre pack
  • 4 pieces of kaisercraft cardstock 

This is my take on the kit, I created two layouts with HEAPS of leftovers!

The background was created using Distress Paints and Wilted Violet Spray Stain.



Here are some close ups! 





and my second layout - Stand out!

TIP - make your own background with just a black marker and ruler and a few splats of Distress Sprays!





That's it from me today, I hope you have enjoyed seeing a different take on the October Cropaholic Kit, how versatile the kits are and how much is loaded in them for you to enjoy.

Hugs 

Elisa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment