WOW......it really is the Silly Season isn't it. I don't know about you but I feel like I am running around at the moment like a headless chicken. So what can we do to chill out? To take some time for ourselves? To shut off for a moment..............you guessed it.........SCRAP!!!!!!
Today I am here to show you some alternative layouts for the EXPO KIT #7 that was created by the amazingly talented Eliza Ablett.
The Kit contains all the following amazing product for $65 + P&H
|I used a Kinder Creations Stencil/Mask with Clear Gesso and then graduated the |
colours of the glitter in the kit to create this cool effect
1. Position on project as desired and press in place (Tacky re positionable back will assure placement)
2. Apply medium directly over top of mask, allow drying momentarily *note: do not heat mask material.
3. Remove mask and return it to the backer for storage. *tip: cleaning mask material is not necessary, mediums may be applied on top of each other, however mask can be cleaned with warm water, allow to dry upside down, adhesive will not wash off.
4. Store mask on the provided backer.
5. Mask can be used multiple times.
Things can be simple and effective. A few stamps here and there and......Presto
You can purchase a great variety of stamps in the shop HERE