Tuesday 5 December 2017

Making the most out of your supplies

Hello crafty friends,

Donna here, sharing some more ideas for getting the most out of your Christmas supplies. Once Christmas is over, it's good to be able to use up lots of the paper that you have in your stash.
First though, I have a Christmas card to share with you, using the gorgeous papers from the November card kit. Don't forget to share your own Christmas crafts in our December challenge to win a voucher from Shop and Crop. I cut triangles from the different papers and offset them to look like a forest. The Merry Christmas sticker also comes from the kit.



Next, I have used the papers from the same kit to create some decidedly non-Christmas cards and tags. I have used a die from Altenew to cut the roses and have mixed in lots of papers from the Crate Paper Falala collection, which is our November card kit. Have you seen the new card kits? Very exciting!
I have included some closeups so you can see the detail on the papers.







Until next time, have a super week, and I hope this has inspired you to keep creating!
Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment