Monday 9 October 2017

Hello...

First day back for term 4.
Lets hope its a great start to the end of the 2017 school year !!!

Today I'm sharing with you this months challenge which is based on "reflection".



I decided on a technique that I enjoy doing lately...

Mists and Acetate.

They work really well together and not so much mess to clean up afterwards which is a bonus!

Little Delight



Here is a couple of close ups:



I have used the May kit which features the Pink Fresh Live Collection which can be found here in the shop:


Pink Fresh

I have also completed this layout using the same collection:


So why not give this months challenge a go. Doing what you love !!!

I also was given a Prima collection which was very romantic and girly.
So I decided to use a photo of Kayley and her boyfriend when they went overseas earlier this year to Europe.

I Love You


Prima have lots of goodies like flowers, papers, chipboard and stencils.
You can find all this here in the shop:

Prima


Here is a couple of close ups:



Sweet Smile



I have used the Dyluson paint for my background with a stencil.

The shop has some great bright colours and the have a Bundle pack with the New Colours.

You can grab yours here:

Dylusion Paints

Great Value !!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have found some inspiration to scrap or even shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment