Monday 23 October 2017

Hellooo....

Today i'm going to show you that you don't have to have die cut machines to produce die cuts for your scrapbooking pages.
I like to be self sufficient and make my own.

First I took some cardstock and hand drew a design.
I then cut out certain areas with a kraft knife.


Mine was very simple.
You can do whatever designs you like or create a unique one of your own that nobody else has seen!!!

This is the layout I used my die cut on:


I have used prima papers for my layout, but any papers would suit.
You can find in the shop here:

Shop and Crop Shop

Here is a couple of close ups:


Soak up the Sun

I am a lucky subscriber to get the monthly crop kits every month. I love them!!!
You get new products with kit instructions for 2 layouts and maybe a bonus extra.
So I thought I would show my layouts that I created with the August kit.




There is still some to buy in the shop here:

Aug Crop Kit

Here is a couple of close ups:


For my background I have used some Lindy's Stamp Gang shakers.
Yummmmmmmmm.....

They are so easy to use and add colour to your layouts.


I have sprinkled the yellow colou on my cardstock and then sprayed with water and allowed to dry.

You can grab your Shakers here:

Lindy's Stamp gang Shakers

Summer Loving


The only things I have added to my layouts are a couple of buttons.

Here is a few close ups:


well I hope you have been inspired and ready to scrap !!!
Thanks for stopping by today...



No comments:

Post a Comment