Wednesday 11 October 2017

Having fun with the October Cropaholic Kit and a challenge.......

Hi there!  

Tania joining you today, with a couple of shares!  First up I have some pages that I created with the October Cropaholic Kit, you can see all the fabulous kits here!  Another challenge for me as you guessed it no flowers!!  But what an awesome kit to work with, just loved the bright, vibrant colours in the Kit which featured the "FLAWsome" kit from Flutterbys..........

My first page - "Amazing"


A few close ups........




"Loved"


Some close ups.........




"Shine Bright"


Some close ups........




 My final share for the day is my take on our latest Challenge we have running, this month is all about Reflection - show us your favourite piece or technique.......
One of my favourite techniques is I like to add a little or a lot of Mixed Media to my projects.

"Beautiful"


All these gorgeous papers,  the chipboard dream catcher and the small blue flowers were part of an awesome kit that Shop and Crop had on offer at the recent Melbourne Paperific Expo!  I used one of the patterned papers from the kit and tore it in half and used half of the patterned and half woodgrain papers for the background.  I then added texture paste with a brick stencil to the base paper randomly.  
Once dry I used added some Kaiser mist to it adding more colour around the areas that also have the brick stencilling.  I then used one of Kaiser texture Stamps "Botanical" and randomly stamped this over the page...........  I
 used a couple of different papers then from the kit and cut them down and distressed the edges to add a few layers behind my photo!  Once I had my photo where I wanted it I added the Chipboard Dream Catcher which I had previously coated roughly with gesso and then used the kaiser mist to add a little colour to it, and adhered it to the left of my photo.  To finish off the page I added some gorgeous flowers from the kit and also my stash and finished off by tucking some stickers from the sticker sheet in the kit into the flower clusters.

Some close ups of my page!




Well that's all from me today!  Be sure to pop over to the Shop and Crop store and check out the amazing kits we have on offer, always something different each month!  Also don't forget our monthly challenge,  a great prize up for grabs!  

Until next time Tania xx

No comments:

Post a Comment