Thursday 23 November 2017

Hello....

Well we have just finished another birthday in the Symon's house with a BIG 16th to Emma.
I think I can honestly say I don't want to see any cake for a while.... LOL

Today I have a couple of shares.

I love receiving my Crop Kit in the mail each month.
These 2 creations are using the Sept 2017 Kit.

Nan



The kits are here in the shop:

Crop Kits

here is some close ups:


Paris


Again I have some close ups:


There is so much product in these kits plus left overs to do more layouts or cards.

The next 2 layouts I have created using the August Crop kit which is available still in the shop here:

August Crop Kit

I have used the lindy stamp gang shakers for various parts in my backgrounds.


These can be purchased in the shop here:

Lindy's Stamp Gang Shakers

Party Animal


I have created the background by sprinkling the shakers onto acetate and then placing the white cardstock on top. then I have used some stamps in the background.

Here is some close ups:


I Love You


I have sprinkled the shakers onto some acetate and then using a paint brush and stencil I have created the pattern for the background with 2 colours.

Here is some close ups:


Well I hope I have inspired you all today.
thanks for stopping by....








No comments:

Post a Comment