Thursday 9 November 2017

Hellooo....

Well we have a birthday girl in the house today.
Bridget turned the BIG 13 !!!

So celebrations to be had plus a Yr12 Formal.

Busy..Busy...Busy....

I have a few shares for you today.

First I have a couple of layouts which I completed using a Feb Kaiser Kit.
There is still some here in shop:

Kaiser Kit

Shop and Crop offer subscribers a kit every month with the latest Kaiser releases.

Sun Sand & Sea


I have used some A2ZScraplet Chipboard on my layout.

here is a couple of close ups:

Travel Does the Heart Good


Here is a close up:


Have you checked out this months Inspirational challenge ???

Its a Mood Board...


I loved the soft colours which is so not me...LOL


If you would like to play along, you can enter here:

Novembers Challenge

Here is a close up of the hearts on my page. I have used the Lindy stamp Gang Shakers.


They can be found here in the shop:

Lindy stamp Gang Shakers



Hope you have had a great day so far.
Thanks for stopping by today.




No comments:

Post a Comment