Saturday 25 November 2017

A Little Fun with the September Kaisercraft Kit!

Hi there!

Tania back with you today to share some layouts I created using one of our past kits - the  September Kaisercraft Kit and if your lucky there may be one or two left in the Shop and Crop Store here.......
With Christmas fast approaching I thought some Christmas layouts would be perfect to share with you all!! 

First Up my "Believe" layout.

I did lots of tearing on this layout and even some fussy cutting.  Added a few of the Collectable pieces which you also get in the kit and finished off the page with a couple of flowers from my stash......


Some close ups!





For my next page "It's the most Wonderful time of the Year" layout, I used the gorgeous specialty paper from the kit and again added lots of fussy cut Poinsettia's!  I embellished my page with more collectables from the kit and some Kaisercraft  Lucky Dip Wooden Snowflakes and finished this page also with a few flowers from my stash.


A few close ups.......





My final page I have to share today is my "Love" layout!  On this page I used lots of scrap pieces which I roughly distressed.  I added collectables to this page and a few more flowers from my stash!


Some close ups!





I do hope I have inspired you a little to get creative, whether you have this kit or even one of our other kits!

Well that's all I have for today, I will be back next month to share a few more projects using this gorgeous Kit, I can't believe how many projects I have gotten from this kit and I still have so much left over, such great value for money!!  Be sure to pop over to the store here and check out all the fabulous kits and other products available....... and remember to use this code TR5 to get a little discount.

Until next time Tania xx


No comments:

Post a Comment