Friday 3 November 2017

November Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!

Can you believe its November already???? Wow the year is flying!

As its the first of the month that means we have a new challenge for you! I just love the colours in this one.

Here is my take on the challenge

For this layout i got a little bit messy using Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals mixed into some gesso and smeared ontoMixed Media Cardstock, Then dried off, next using some gold flakes from a past mixed media kit i added touched of gold to the background.
I then grabbed my basket of leftover bit n bobs ( mostly from kits ) i pulled out embellishments and flowers that would work well and layered them and then mounted the photo, I then added a tittle using stickers from a JillyBean Soup collection.

Talking about left over bits n bobs, here is another layout done using leftover papers from the October Crop kit.. I still have so much left to play with.. Im now up to 4 layouts and counting.. I LOVE these papers

Well  thats all from me today! Happy Creating 


No comments:

Post a Comment