Monday 29 January 2018

Bye Bye January

Good Morning Shop and Croppers,

I can't believe that I am already saying 'Goodbye' to January - a new month means new kits and a whole lot of brand new scrappy goodness, so as February looms upon us I would like to reflect on the versatility of the January Crop Kit

Earlier in the month I shared a layout I created with this kit and today I have another share with you, we recently spent a few days in Surfer's Paradise and the weather was amazing



Here are a few close ups - I must say my absolute favourite item to use was the mixed media sand because it was something new to me.
Do you get excited when you receive something you have never used before or does it make you nervous?




Before I go I would like to showcase to you all the amazing layouts that have been created by the DT using this kit - I just love, love, love how everyone's style is different which just goes to show the versatility of having a kit in your stash. With so much product for such great value the possibilities are endless really.


I would love to see any layouts that you have made - whether it be from the kit instructions or whether it is your own layout posted to the Facebook Inspiration group - click on the link HERE

It's all about sharing the love  - DARE To Be DIFFERENT...Be INSPIRED....GET CREATIVE

Till next time

Bee xx

PS - Don't forget to use the code BL5 if you would like to make a purchase from the SHOP to receive a 5% discount


No comments:

Post a Comment