Tuesday 9 January 2018

Happy Birthday to Kylie!!

Hey Hey scrappy friends,

Today is Kylie's (our boss lady!) 50th Birthday and because she is also super generous she is sharing her birthday with us by having a 50% off sale in the store!! How amazing is that!!! Why not stop by and check it out, and while you're there leave Kylie a little Birthday message.




I also wanted to share with you today the layouts that I have created using the January Crop Kit featuring the Penelope Dee Summer Breeze Collection. These layouts are bonus layouts with the kit, and are designed to give you additional inspiration along side the layouts that come with the kit. I come up with three layouts using only the kit contents and a little gesso and paint from my stash, and I am super happy with these beautiful beachy layouts.







I don't believe this kit is available in store yet, but keep an eye out as they are perfect for all those summer photos you've just taken!!

Happy Scrapping!

Big Loves,
Tam xo





No comments:

Post a Comment