Sunday 21 January 2018

Helloo...

Today i thought i would share some kits for January that i was lucky enough to create for you all.

Firstly the Cropoholics Kit which features Flutterby Designs. Always very bright and bubbly which matched perfectly for our muck up photo pics for Xmas.

Christmas Memories to Remember


The kits can be found here in the shop:


Here are a few close ups:


Dec25


Close ups:



Christmas Cheer



Close ups:


There were plenty of left overs so i created some more layouts. I did take lots of photos of my family at Xmas !!!!


The ink pads are so versatile to use on any coloured cardstock and were great creating my boexed presents on my layout.


I have used A2ZScraplets Chipboard on my layout.

I also got to play with the Kaiser kit for January which features the Documented range.
Ideal for those rustic boy pages.

We Must Have Adventures



Always Believe Something Wonderful




You Are My World




Well i hope i have inspired you with a great mix of layouts.
Thanks for stopping by and do make sure you stop by the Shop and Crop Shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment