Thursday 14 September 2017

Hello...

Today i'm sharing a little project I created for my daughter Emma for her 16th- its a 3D 30x30 Frame.
I had a lot of fun with different layers and textures.
Hope she will love it.

Here's a step by step for creating..

Step1

I took the back piece and adhered random bits of chipboard.


Step2

I then applied different coloured Dylusion paints to my chipboard.

These are the colours I used.


You can find all these colours and many more in the shop here:

Dylusion paints


Step3

I then placed a Crafters Workshop template over the top and applied some black Dylusion paint with a brush.

You can find many designs and they will all work on this project.

Templates


Step4

I then layered another template over the top and applied Texture Paste around the edges.

Texture Pastes


Here are some close ups:


And this is the final look:


Hope you have enjoyed my creation and I do hope you all get creative and have a go...its so easy!!!!

I was also lucky enough to be given an Expo kit to create a layout. The kit was No.5.
You can find in the shop here:

Kit No.5

This is my layout.

Shine Bright


Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by today...

1 comment: