Saturday 30 September 2017

September Crop Kit - A Little 49 & Market

Hi there!

Tania joining you today to share with you a few pages using the "49 & Market - Scents of Nature September Crop Kit"  this is one of the fabulous kits we had on offer at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking this month. To say I was excited when I opened my DT kit is a bit of an understatement, I just love 49 & Market so I was one very, very happy girl when I saw I got to play with gorgeous range :)  I think I say this every month when I open up my DT kits but I'm not complaining it's awesome to work with such beautiful products each month............  Such a perfect kit to scrap that special someone in your life and so jam packed with gorgeous goodies!  

"The Beauty of Nature is all Around"


A couple of close ups......



"Beauty Abound"


Some close ups.......



This is the bonus layout I created using some of the left overs from the kit.


A couple of close ups........



Well that's my shares for today.  Thank you so much for stopping by the blog.
Be sure to pop on over to the Shop and Crop website 
and check out the this kit and the other kits and goodies in store here.
There is always so many fabulous kits on offer each month.

Until next time, Tania xx

No comments:

Post a Comment