Tuesday 19 September 2017

'You are so sweet' By Elisa Ablett


Hi Everyone,

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layouts for Shop and Crop Scrapbooking featuring the March 2017 Cropaholic Kit and items from my stash!

Here is the awesome contents of the March Cropaholic Kit featuring Pink Paislee's Oh My Heart Collection.




These are the two layouts that my fellow design team member Anita created with the kit back in March...





NOW! lets see what I created with the kit, different styles and different layouts out of the one kit with loads left over!


Here is my first layout title - You are so Sweet.

I made use of the awesome 12 x 12 cut files that came with the paper pad in the kit. I used it as an overlay on my background paper.






AND my second layout is titled - Love 

Its amazing how papers and embellishments can be given a face lift with extra items from your stash to create a great mixed media boy layout from a predominately girl themed kit. 

This layout also features a hand made Charms Creation embellishment heart, dina wakely paint in Ocean, a distress paint in peeled paint and swiss cross wood veneer from D-lish Scraps.








Well that's it from me today, I hope you have enjoyed seeing the different layouts you can create with just the one kit from Shop and Crop!! 

If you would like to purchase any items from the online store https://www.shopandcrop.com.au/collections

Make sure you use the code EA5 to receive your discount at the checkout.

Hugs xx


Elisa 💓


1 comment: