Monday 25 September 2017

January title page with Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a layout for you using a number of the super duper products from the online Shop and Crop store. This layout is an 8.5X11 inch page for my family album. It is the front page for January. The inspiration for this layout was the sketch of the month as seen here...
The base of this layout is patterned paper from my stash and I have used the new Tinby Designs Color Crush watercolour powder in Sea Green to create the background. I placed some powder on some plastic packaging, spritzed it with water and turned it over on to the page. These amazing watercolour powders can be seen instore here.

I used some stamps - The Darkroom Door Arty Triangles collage stamp and Kaisercraft's 'Stains' Acrylic stamps. The Darkroom Door stamps range in store can be purchased here. The extensive range of Kaisercraft products online can be seen here. The paper and stickers used in this layout is from the Echo Park Paper Co Dino Friends collection - it can be purchased in store here Let's take a closer look.

Thanks so much for joining me...until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment