Friday 22 September 2017

KAISERCRAFT OCTOBER KIT - Rose Avenue Collection.

Hello there Shop and Croppers! How is your day going? Can you believe how fast September is going? It is crazy!! And here I am, showing you some sneeky peeks at the wonderful Kaisercraft October Kit which you can find in the SHOP AND CROP KIT SUBSCRIPTION SECTION IN THE SHOP!  Now trust me when I say, this is such a pretty Kit and I was just blown away by the gorgeous things in this kit..

I have created 3 layouts with instructions, yes 2 layouts and a bonus layout with instructions, and I can only show some little peeks, but I am sure this will be enough to get you inspired to put this kit on your list for October scrapping!! There was also lots of product left over for more creating, so I created two simple cards that I am sure will come in handy sometime to send off to a special someone.

So take a little look at these closeups, and do yourself a favour and put this kit on your list!

Layout 1 closer views..



Such pretty papers and embellishments in this kit!!

Some closer views of Layout 2.

I love the gorgeous metal charms in the kit!!

Bonus Layout 3. some closer views.

Layering of collectables in the Kit.

So much prettiness in this Kit!!!

And I would like to share the two simple and quick cards I created with this Kit.


I used a butterfly punch from my supplies, but you could pop a little flower on the card if you dont have a punch.

I hope you have enjoyed the peeks at this lovely Kit available in store in October..  I think this is one of my favourites and I hope you will love it too..  Pop over to the Shop and Crop STORE HERE to check it out. And dont forget to pop LC5 on your order for your $5.00 discount!

Happy Scrapping!!


3 comments:

  1. LOVING those sneaks!! And those cards are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sneak peeks are sooo pretty Lizzy - I'm sure the reveal is going to be stunning. 6 months gone already?! That time went quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these sneaks are so pretty Lizzy!! Love the soft colours and can't wait to see the full reveal!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete