Friday 30 June 2017

Beautiful In Brunos Garden & Cards

Sandra here today to show what I created with the Pink Paislee - Oh My Heart products.  

I had patterned paper, a sticker booklet and enamel heart.  I chose a white cardstock for the background and I used a tiny circle stencil with texture paste, to mimic the dots on the patterned paper, once I knew where I wanted to place my photo.

I matted the photo a few times and included two tags cut from the papers.  I really enjoyed fussy cutting these large bright flowers to use as embellishments.  I drew around the tiny circles to highlight a bit more of the bronze stickers and that adorable hear that's sitting near the tags.  Everything on this layout is from Pink Paislee apart from the green enamel dots.







 *********************************************************************

Now I'm going to show you some cards I made from leftover pieces of a kit from June last year, there was so much in the kit I couldn't believe it and I'll show you the kit and some layouts next month.  If you'd like to join and receive kits you can take a peek in the shop at Shop and Crop here.






I hope I've inspired you today and look forward to seeing something you may create, you might like to try the monthly challenges also.
To receive a discount in the store use the code SS5.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creating, I love those cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sandra, really love your layout, love the colours , design and photo. The tags look fab tucked behind the photo. Cards are lovely as well
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete