Wednesday 21 June 2017

Once upon a time...

Good Morning!

Well, I don't know about you, but its been a wet couple of weeks at our house, which has meant lots of scrappy time! Today I'm going to share with you a couple of layouts featuring Echo Park's 'Once Upon a Time - 'Prince' collection.

Now, I'm not sure if you noticed, but we are a little short of Princes in our house, so I borrowed some pics from my neighbours! They are the cutest!


I got a little messy on the background, with some Gesso, and some Colourblast watercolour cube in 'Singin' the blues' (mixed with white paint to make that gorgeous pastel blue), and some navy ink. I added some texure with a Kaisercraft stamp and some Stazon ink.


From the collection, I included the striped paper on the bottom half of the page, the enamel dots, and some die cuts. I then added some thickers, and wood veneers from my stash, as well as some gorgeous flairs from Cocoa Vanilla.


For my next layout, I used the awesome tree paper from the 'Prince' collection. My kids, nieces and nephew, had just gone on an epic 10k bush walk and I thought this paper would work for those pics.


I used some gesso to quieten down a section of the page, and then used the Echo Park Noble Knight stencil with some white texture paste for added dimension. The red strip of paper is from the Echo Park 'Pinstripes' collection.



I added some die cuts from the collection, as well as some Layered Stickers and enamel dots. From my stash I added wood veneers, flairs, thickers, stickers and twine.


I love the way both these layouts turned out! Thanks for stopping by to check them out.

Big Loves,
Tam x

1 comment: